The HomeFinder Service Ten Point Plan.
- CONVERSATION - We begin with an initial conversation either face to face or by phone to fully understand your property needs and any special requirements.
- LOCATION - If you're relocating we will suggest suitable locations and give you the latest information on the property market in those places.
- INVESTIGATION - Once we have your brief, budget and shortlist of locations, we will begin a thorough search including properties on the 'secret market.'
- COMPILATION - We then supply a selection of property details for you to study, along with relevant observations.
- INSPECTION - We will view and submit an unbiased report on those of interest and then arrange and accompany you on viewings of your short listed properties.
- NEGOTIATION – When you have chosen your perfect property we will advise on price and use our experience to negotiate the best price and terms.
- RECOMMENDATION - We will recommend trusted specialists you may need including solicitors, surveyors, structural engineers, architects and independent financial advisers.
- SUPERVISION - We oversee the sale process throughout, liaising with all parties and smoothing out any problems along the way.
- COMPLETION - We continue your property search until the day of completion, just in case your move falls through.
- ORGANISATION - We can arrange removals, meter readings, professional cleaners and gardeners for your new home.
The Buying Service - will negotiate the purchase on your behalf and guide you through the buying process.
The Location Service - will give you a tour of the area to help you decide where to live.
The Selling Service - will oversee the sale of your property, recommending the most suitable estate agent and guiding you through the selling process.
The Presentation Service – will give advice and tips on how to present your home to its best advantage, ready for the market.
The Rental Find Service – will find your next home to rent.
"Philip's in-depth knowledge of the county and the property market put us immediately at ease. His expertise, commitment and sensitivity made him the ideal guide and advisor for us“.
Oliver& Victoria Foster
"We found Philip of Devon Homefinder very helpful and business like, always contactable and ready to help with any problems.
He came up with ideas that had not crossed our mind and helped with everything about buying our preferred property. His experience in negotiation also considerably reduced the price we paid.
Mr & Mrs P